There is a plethora of books every entrepreneur should read. We’ve compiled a top ten list from leading industry insiders to look over.
Business Insider‘s 25 best books for entrepreneurs to read
It’s almost winter here, but here’s Forbes’ Ultimate Summer Reading List For Entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur magazine presents its own extensive list of recommended reading here, including:
- 8 Must Read Books for Entrepreneurs Seeking to Refresh
- 5 Books to Read Before Starting Your Business
- 10 Great Autobiographies From the Brightest Minds in Business
- The 25 Essential Books for Every Entrepreneur’s Library
- 7 Timeless Books for Entrepreneurs, Activists and Future Innovators
- Top 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read
Fire Nation presents its own list of recommended books here, including The Lean Startup by Eric Ries, The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss, Rework by Jason Fried, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
Lifehack’s 20 must read books for young entrepreneurs is here, and includes the seminal The Startup of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career by Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn’s co-founder and chairman.
Lifehack also has a separate list of 20 Books to Read Before You Start Your Own Business, stating “While no single business “How-to” or “”How-I” book contains all the information you need to launch a successful business, a collection of quality books can help you glean vital wisdom and inspiration before you take the plunge.”
Let’s not forget the leading entrepreneurs out there:
(Admittedly, they’re not all business books, but who’s going to quibble?)
- Famed American entrepreneur Mark Cuban has his own list here, including the controversial Ayn Rand book Fountainhead.
Finally, Fortune magazine has its list of 10 Business Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read in 2017 here.