Do you want to start your own business but have no idea where to start, or the finances to get it done?
Well then you are in luck, because we are going to offer two young entrepreneurs the opportunity to join our paid membership site – completely free of charge for the next six months.
Here is what you will get:
- Free entrance to our paid membership course for 6 months (Value R3000)
- A free domain (co.za only) and one year’s free hosting plan (Value R990)
- A basic website with your details, an ecommerce platform and a contact page (Value R5000)
- Guided tutorials as we get your business started with you
- Ongoing support via the private Facebook group. (Members only)
- Access to training videos available to paid members only
Once your business is up and running, we will showcase your business across our network and get you additional exposure to your business.
But there’s a catch. We don’t want to waste our time with people who are not prepared to put the work and effort in. This training is worth a lot of money. We want to give two deserving people the opportunity to get started and make their first sale online.
Are you that person?
Then you need to follow the steps below exactly. There’s a reason for that. If we are going to invest all this time in helping you build your business online, we need to know that you can follow instructions. This is serious business. Your business!
We will announce the two lucky participants on Monday the 24th of April on our Facebook page. We will then get you started in the first week of May.
We are excited to see you succeed in life.
Step 1: Like our Facebook Page
In order for us to tag the winners on Facebook, you need to “Like” our page.
Step 2: Join our Newsletter
Join our free newsletter to get the latest updates on free training and tutorials.
Step 3: Subscribe to our YouTube channel
You can watch our latest free training videos here.
Step 4: Complete the form below
Fill the form in with as much details as possible to help us know you better.
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”false” description=”false”]