The ZAV application process
Applications are open for the 2017 Zunde Africa Fund.
- Are you an ambitious, smart, dedicated and passionate youth entrepreneur?
- Do you have a business that you’ve successfully launched or that you are thinking of launching?
- Do you need additional investors for your business?
- Do you want to be connected to mentors and work to grow your business?
- Do you have what it takes?
Zunde Africa Ventures (ZAV) is looking for passionate student-entrepreneurs across Africa who are ready to take their businesses to the next level. ZAV has just opened up applications to businesses to invest in between March 20th and May 1st 2017.
Zunde Africa Fund is invested in helping young entrepreneurs grow with the necessary funding — up to $5000 — and mentorship.
ZAF was founded by African Yale Alumni passionate about building entrepreneurship and inspiring and supporting promising students across the African continent.
Apply on our website before May 1st 2017.
Our team will evaluate each application and request for more information from each team as needed by June 5th 2017.
On or before June 20th 2017, we will let teams know if they qualify for the final round.
Qualifying teams will be invited to meet (in person or via Skype) with ZAV reps from July 15th 2017.
The winning team(s) will be selected by August 5th 2017.
For more information, visit Zunde Africa Fund.